Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wah... Seishi Kishimoto's 2011 Oneshot

12 O'Clock Bell Rings



Summary (Bakaupdates)


        In this story, we’re treated to a twisted, gothic-horror remix of the classic Cinderella story as re-imagined by a shounen author for a shoujo audience, where we find, in the end, that nothing comes free, and if it sounds too good to be true, well, there’s usually a catch. (You’ve never seen Cinderella like this!)


=========
Comment:


As   I was reading the Oneshot it kinda reminds me of Kaori Yuki-sensei's Ludwig Kakumei, now i know why it was probably because of the Gothic-Horror Art and Story  Ending x(~0.0~)x


The art is pretty interesting or should  I say unique, you get the feeling of being out of this world or it s kinda gives a vibe of  Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland or The Nightmare before Christmas. Really Unique Art 0(~^w^~)0


As for the story well, you get the typical one, about Cinderella and her 2 sisters and about balls and fairy godmothers but with a twist. The fairy godmother's more of a Shinigami or The Ripper *LOL*. 


I Kinda like the part before the twisted ending, the one about the glass shoe. (that got me smirking until the end....cause I guess what will happen next after the messenger arrives at Cinderella's house..hahaha, really twisted)


Out of 1-5 I'll give it a 5.00 for the Art and  3.87 for the Story...nyahahahaha 0(~^w^~)0
============